TRIMILL, a.s. – YOUR PARTNER FOR PORTAL MILLING MACHINES
- 23 years of experience
- machines in 30 countries across the world
- more than 500 implemented portal milling machines
- 200 satisfied customers
- since 2022 member of YCM Industries Co., Ltd
TRIMILL specializes in the design and manufacture of high-speed machining centers for tool, mold and die machining, as well as for general engineering and the aerospace industry. Our product spectrum includes vertical and horizontal machining centers with travel from (x,y,z) 1,100/1,000/700 mm to 13,500/4,500/1,800 mm in three, five and multi-axis configurations.
Engineering subsoil of the Zlín region: from Baťa to TRIMILL
TRIMILL, a.s., based in the Czech Republic, was founded in 2000 in Zlín, where it could draw on the rich tradition of the region. The Zlín region has traditionally been one of the largest European centres of machine tool production. The tradition of machine tool production dates back to 1903, to the founder of the shoe-manufacturing industry Mr.Tomáš Baťa. Baťa originally only wanted to deal with the production of shoes, but the need for new, more efficient machines and a lack of funds led him to the idea of opening a machine shop in 1903. The possibility of using the base of highly qualified experts continues to this day.
TRIMILL machines quickly achieved a great reputation thanks to their excellent price, performance and reliability ratio. Initially, they were able to establish themselves with great success on the demanding German market and subsequently worldwide. Currently, TRIMILL machines are manufactured by 130 motivated employees in two production plants, in Zlín and Vsetín.
TRIMILL machines are regularly exhibited at international fairs and have already been awarded several times for innovation.
- On May 10, 2000, the company TRIMILL, a.s. was officially founded
- Production and testing of the first prototype of the DEPOMILL 2012 5-axis machine
- Extensive reconstruction of the administrative building in Zlín
- Production of the HC 16 prototype machine
- Production of Depospeed 1110, HC 12, HF 12, VU 10 prototypes
- Acquisition and reconstruction of a plant in Vsetín – 7.000 m2
- Continued reconstruction and installation of machines in the machine shop (Waldrich Coburg, FRF 2500)
- Founding of TRIMILL GmbH
- Sale of first 2 machines to Russia
- Development, production, testing and commissioning of the first head exchange system machines – the VM series
- Production of concrete castings from UHPC concrete in Vsetín
- Investment in a new paint booth
- 13-meter 5-axis rEVO VM 13535 machine with 5 interchangeable heads was manufactured and tested.
- The HC 2520 horizontal machine prototype was manufactured, tested and put into operation.
- Reconstruction of Zlín facility (HQ) – new entrance, new roof, windows, thermal insulation of the building, new parking lot.
- Sale of first new generation 10-meter machine to the US market
-New S2 straight milling head
- Reconstruction and expansion of main production facility (by 3.500 m2) in Vsetín
- Two VU3021 6-axis machines were commissioned in the demonstration centres of TRIMILL Vsetín and TRIMILL GmbH in Herford, Germany
- Production of the VS 1614 prototype machine
- New modular rack-type tool changer
- Development of the H3M mechanical milling head
- Global crisis and COVID-19 pandemic
- New VFC 3021 compact machine with machine base (no foundation required)
- Development and production of the VR 3022 linear motor finishing machine
- TRIMILL, a.s. based in Vsetín, Czech Republic, as well as the sales and service representative in Germany, TRIMILL GmbH, have become part of the YCM Group together with other leading machine tool manufacturers.
PHILOSOPHY OF TRIMILL
- We are based on a long machine tool production tradition in our region.
- We respect an individual approach to each customer, including permanent and high-quality service support.
- Through research, development and design, we respond to current market requirements such as automation, digitization, Industry 4.0, or demands for ever higher machining speed and precision.
- We respect the principles of nature protection and sustainability thanks to technical and technological development.
- By strategically joining with YCM Industries Co., Ltd, we are stronger and closer to our customers around the world.
Become our partner
- Already the basic model series offers a wide range of machines for milling.
- Your individual requirements will be solved by our team of experienced engineers and designers.
- We manufacture the key components and cast the static concrete parts of the machines in our own plant in Vsetín.
- Assembly of machines and milling heads takes place at TRIMILL production facilities in the Czech Republic.